R-Tag Report Manager contains multiple modules, which could be combined based on your needs:
- R-Tag Pro Viewer and Scheduler
- R-Tag Version Control and Documentation
- R-Tag Documentation and Search
Please contact us if you need more information or you would like to schedule a demo.
Check this demo video to find why R-Tag Report Manager is the best report viewer and scheduler on the market today
Fast and easy-to-use, self-service visual analytics product specifically designed for business users.
Organize, view and schedule reports. Supports:
- Crystal Reports 8.5 - 2013
- MS Reporting Services SSRS 2005 -2016
- Ad-hoc queries - SQLServer, Oracle, MS Access ... any database that support OLE DB or ODBC connection
- Dynamic Dashboards
Direct export to Local network file, R-Tag Document Manager and Office 365.
- Run virtually any report type by using plug-ins. The reports can be viewed in a viewer or exported to excel , word, PDF etc., send by e-mail.
- Refresh Crystal reports
- Organize reports in batches (jobs) and schedule execution and delivery, set parameters for all reports in the batch at once
- Reports and jobs Permissions managed by roles
- Scheduled jobs
- Single and multi-pass report bursting. Data driven reports for Crystal Reports and SSRS
- Direct export to internal document management
- Export to multiple excel worksheets in one file. Export multiple reports to one excel, word or PDF file.
- Export to Excel with formulas, totals, filters and pivot tables ( no need to have Excel installed)
- Export a report to multiple destinations and files types with one run
- Export to SharePoint 2010 and Office365
- Journal - contains information about report and job runs, parameters and output files
- Cascading parameters for all report types (including pre-Crystal XI reports)
- Pivot tables and unlimited layouts for Crystal Reports and SQLServer ad-hoc queries
- Use multiple values parameters with stored procedures
- Retrieve Crystal Reports datasource and analyze it in a pivot table, chart or regular grid
- Advanced formula engine to specify dynamic file names, folders, e-mail addresses, e-mail subject and body.
- WYSWUG e-mail editor with mail merge.
- Report fields and formulas available when preparing dynamic file names, folders, e-mail addresses, e-mail subject and body
- Insert report output as HTML in the e-mail body (multiple HTML sections could be added to one e-mail )
-32 and 64 bit versions. Your report will run significantly faster on 64 bits machine with a 64 bits application.
-Self service reports.
- Crystal reports viewer
- Crystal Reports Scheduler
- SSRS report viewer
- SSRS report scheduler with data driven subscriptions
- Dynamic Dashboards viewer and editor
- Crystal reports version control
- Crystal reports documentation
We DO NOT use Excel automation for our export to Excel features. According to Microsoft:
Microsoft does not currently recommend, and does not support, Automation of Microsoft Office applications from any unattended, non-interactive client application or component (including ASP, ASP.NET, DCOM, and NT Services), because Office may exhibit unstable behavior and/or deadlock when Office is run in this environment.
Check this article for the full text